YOU can belong to a forward thinking, successful, exciting organisation that values your membership!
Do you value the agricultural industry in Northland?
Do you get excited about the opportunities that the primary sector can offer?
Would you be interested in helping young people get into an agricultural career?
Be part of something you can be proud of!
Membership of the Whangarei Agricultural & Pastoral Society is open to anyone who supports the aims and objectives of the Society. Apart from payment of the nominal annual Membership fee, Members’ responsibilities are voluntary and can range from a casual interest in the Society, to assisting with the organisation and running of the Society’s annual Show.
Members can also attend Northland Rural Business Networking meetings free!
- Tickets to the Whangarei A&P Show & Members Room access with air conditioning and complimentary refreshments during the Show.
- Free Members Dinner at the Annual General Meeting for Members held at the Barge Showgrounds Events Centre each year.
- A FREE ticket to each participating A&P Show in the Northern District for the 2019/2020 Show season. The District Show ticket entitles one person one-day free Show entry. (These will be posted to you at the start of next Show season.)
- A saving of up to $250 on Venue Hire for the Barge Showgrounds Events Centre
- $9,000 Scholarship opportunity for secondary school age Members, or children of Members, to apply for the Whangarei A & P Scholarship.
- Regular email newsletters and Show updates.
- FREE attendance to the Northland Rural Business Network Meetings.